Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Ah, good ol' fashion racism.

Not a whole lot of movement, but as usual the art is among the best on the site and the comedic timing is ace. I think you could have splurged the extra 12 or so frames for an epic beard man punch, but that's just me.

Either way pretty cool. It's brothers like that whom make me face palm for the rest of us.

JohnnyUtah responds:

im lazy, i admit it.

RHG vs. Spearton (1) RHG vs. Spearton (1)

Seen better, but it's alright.

Art:

The BG was pretty bland...Lazy gradient fills for the platforms, overuse of the shape tools, etc.. If you're going to be utilizing the same BG throughout the entire short you may as well put some effort into it. The sticks blended a bit too much with the background, the eye can't discern as well with such small dimensions.

Animation. Not exactly choppy, but there wasn't much easing or spacing, they seemed to move at a robotic pace. I'd check out LF2Master's or Terkoiz's stuff to illustrate what I'm talking about. A fluidity so hard to achieve yet very pleasing.

all in all it was entertaining, but there's room for improvement.

Kwing responds:

Thanks. No way I'll ever be like Terkoiz...

Mammoth Mammoth

I loved it.

The story was simplistic yet incredibly enjoyable. The minimalistic textured style was also very pleasing too the eyes. I only wish you would've made better use of actual animation. Things were sometimes no more than 2 frames long, and the fight between himself and the alien could have been much more epic. at the same time, it fits the style to keep things fairly straightforward though...Hence the 9. I look forward to more of your work :).

DARE DARE

Manly tears were shed.

Very moving. I liked the Overbearing black and scratchy style you utilized. It really complimented the piece as a whole, and how some of the subjects couldn't fit into a more vivid style. Overall, great job.

Holiday Animation- 2 Holiday Animation- 2

You've a unique way of tweening.

I honestly haven't seen many artists that can make tweening seem so life-like and enjoyable, rather than robotic and saturated. I gotta say you've become one of my favorite authors after watching your madness flash, I'll definitely be on the lookout for more of your stuff.

As for the flash: Short, too short, but I liked the style. I feel that's what you and your dad really look like. if you were to be transformed into cartoons, it's got that cool indie animation feel.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Zone CAN'T be one person.

It has to be a team of animators, because that was HIGH fucking quality. Beautiful animation, I came hard to it, not even because of the hentai, but because of the sheer caliber of the movie. Team-zone...you've out fucking done yourself.

The Human Snot The Human Snot

This reminds me of....

Happyharry's work. The voice-acting, style, and promising fbf are all there. This was submitted '04. It's '09 he was 16 then, and he's 21 or 22 now. Idk, I just have a hunch.

Regardless, that was a pretty bad ass run cycle.

Blackhead Blackhead

Ahem.

The "animation" was devoid of timing, spacing, and was very inconsistent.

I fail to see the humor in such a blatantly racist and terribly animated cartoon. The "N****r alarm" but was especially offensive. I've honestly never cared for Zekey/Bug's work, and this just puts the nail in the coffin. I mean, being like 24 or however old you are you think you'd be better at art and animation...And yes I've view the newer animations as well. Good thing this is your hobby because you could never make it in an respectable part of the industry with this your current skill set. better stick to making overtly racist and blatantly dry flash toons.

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

I'm half black.

and I find this hilarious. I can't get over the fact that he takes the hammer for no reason XD.

Baby's Got Back Baby's Got Back

That's a lot of FBF my friend.

Haha, Even if it was stickfiguresi don't think I could muster up the willpower to plow this long redrawing every single frame, I'm too much of a perfectionist haha.

still very high energy and fun. good anim.